Wednesday, August 27, 2014

New-ish to Belgrade

Hi everyone, I got to Belgrade a couple of months ago, my wife is working in International development. I am not working at the moment and currently don't know anyone in Belgrade.



I am 38 years old and from Scotland and don't speak any Serbian, but know my way around Belgrade very well. My interests are science, technology, IT, current affairs, learning (I'm currently studying MOOCs online) and sports (jogging, swimming)



I was just wondering if anybody out there had some social club for expats for jogging or just meeting up to chat etc etc.



I am also looking for some volunteering opportunities, I am not currently working so thought I'd use my time to maybe help out somewhere.



Chris.





New-ish to Belgrade

No comments:

Post a Comment