Friday, October 24, 2014

Traveling from Belgrade to Zagreb - my experience

Hi,

Last week (mid. of October 2014) I travelled with my kids (14 and 11 years) with Gea tours from Belgrade to Zagreb. There were four passengers in rather small car. I called Gea center and asked for some explanation and reduce of regular price and person called Zoran – Kiza from Gea tours was very unpleasant and cinik. On the other hand on our way back to Belgrade we succeed to catch a tramp with gay I get connected to through Facebook group 442. It is a group that connects the one who has car and usually regularly make relation Belgrade – Zagreb (the one I drove with is from Rijeka Croatia and has a girlfriend from Belgrade :)) and the one like we were. It was very pleasant drive and since there were again four of us without asking he made us a 20% discount. Hope this information will be helpful to you. Tanya





Traveling from Belgrade to Zagreb - my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment