Saturday, March 28, 2015

Native English Teacher - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced Levels

I am a native English speaker with a background of teaching English as a Second Language to pupils aged 10-25 years in Villeneuve-Loubet, France and in Scotland. I was born in California to British parents and I have been formally educated in USA and the UK and hold passports for both countries. I recently completed a PhD (August, 2013) at the University of Glasgow, Scotland. I have been a Student Support Worker and lecturer at the University of Glasgow, tutoring undergraduate and postgraduate students in various subjects for the past seven years. My partner is Serbian and we reside in Belgrade. If you are interested in improving your spoken and written English as well as your listening comprehension and grammar please write me an email at the contact address listed below to organise a preliminary meeting.



Thank you.



Sincerely yours,



Bo Hanley, PhD

bo.e.hanley@gmail.com





Native English Teacher - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced Levels

No comments:

Post a Comment