Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hi everyone! :)

Hey everybody!
I'm Alia from Tunisia! I currently live in Beirut but I'm moving to Belgrade on July!! :D
I work in cinema and television industry as a camera operator so I travel a lot and I had the oppotunity to live in Belgrade 3 years ago for a couple of months, I loved it so much that I decided to go back there for a longer stay!
So for this purpose I'm looking for a nice and cosy place to rent! A one bedroom plus living room in Stari Grad area or any other closer area!
I love old apartment and old building I'm looking for a real "belgradian" place, no touristic flat rent, with modern furniture.
So if anyone have any recommandation or contacts to give please feel free to do it ;)
Have a great day eveyrone :)


Hi everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment