Monday, August 24, 2015

Serbian Citizenship - Application

dear all,
sorry if this was asked before, i could not find in previous topics.

I have been working for a Serbian company for 3 years and my wife is Serbian. We are married for 1 year, but living together for more than 6 years and we have a daughter, 5 years old.
i also have residence permit for 3 years now, and work permit for the same period. It seems we will stay here further, so, i would like to apply for Serbian Citizenship. When I checked the law to acquire Serbian Citizenship, it seems I meet the conditions, but have no idea where and how to apply.
My assistant called the Ministry of Internal Affairs, and they told that I should start from any police station in Belgrade for application and documents.

Does anyone have recent experience on this? I would really appreciate to speak to someone who went through the process.

thanks a lot in advance,


Serbian Citizenship - Application

No comments:

Post a Comment