Monday, October 28, 2013

مساعدة في حل الواجب



I Grammar: 2 marks: Choose the correct answer:

1- While Maha _____________, her father _________ .

a- cooked/came b- was cooking/came

c- cooking/coming d- cooked / was coming

2- We bought ______ new house in _______ centre of town.

a- a / X b- a / a c- a / the d- X / the

3- He has __________ money. He can buy a new car.

a- a lot of b- a little c- many d- a few

3- A: I've lost my money.

B: Don't worry. I ____________ lend you some.

a- going to b- am going to c- will d- will to

4- We decided __________ to Madina next weekend.

a- to going b- going c- go d- to go

II Everyday English: 2 marks: Choose the correct answer:

1- A: _____________

2- B: Large.

a- What size are you? b- I have stomachache.

c- Cheer up. It can't be that bad. d- I'm sorry.

2- A: _________________.

B: Yes. We really need some sunshine.

a- Black coffee, please.

b- I want a deodorant.

c- I couldn't get to sleep last night.

d- It's so wet and miserable.

3- A: How much is a pair of jeans in your country?

B: ___________

a- Medium.

b- They're £19.50.

c- Poor you.

d- I'm really tired.

4- A: I don't feel very well. __________________.

B: Why don't you go home and have some rest?

a- I'm going on a holiday tomorrow.

b-That's good. I'm happy to hear that.

c- I think I'm getting the flu.

d- I've got a lot more energy.



via منتديات كويتيات النسائية http://www.q8yat.com/t1149355.html

No comments:

Post a Comment